Friday, December 12, 2014

Stitch Fix #4 ~ Teacher Style


My latest Stitch Fix arrived, and I only kept one thing!

I initially loved the color and style of all the items in my fix, but there was a little something that I didn't like about each piece. 

These are the four items I sent back. :-(

The Pixley Martina Sub Knit Open Cardigan was such a beautiful color. I just didn't like that the fabric was thin, and the sleeves were close fitting. Anything other than a sleeveless blouse didn't look good with it. Most of my sleeveless blouses are spring and summer colors that didn't look great with this lovely winter burgundy color. 

The Skies and Blue Danny Sequin Trim Halter Blouse was so beautiful! However, when I tried it on, I didn't care for the neckline/armholes of this halter-style blouse. I couldn't wear a normal bra with this top because too much of it would show. Even though this blouse was lined, the material was just too thin to go braless. So that leaves a strapless bra...I hate strapless bras! I decided that I'd probably avoid wearing this beautiful top, and it would spend too much time just hanging in my closet. 

I really, really loved the Market and Spruce Shawna Striped Cowl Neck Sweater. Great pattern, nice colors, perfect fit, and so cozy for winter. I put it on to wear it to work, and I lasted five minutes in it. It was itchy! I checked the tag and figured the rabbit hair was causing the itching. :-(

Finally, I sent back the Liverpool Anita Ponte Pant. I loved everything about these pants - So much so that I already have a pair exactly like them from Calvin Klein. No need to have two pairs.

So that leaves me with...
I love this Market and Spruce Sawyer Space Dye Dolman Sleeve Knit Top! It's the same top as the Corinna Striped Dolman in my second fix. I love the color and pattern of this one.

Even though I didn't keep everything in this fix like I did with my other fixes I loved the style and colors of the items in this shipment, and I'm looking forward to my next one!

Are you interested in trying Stitch Fix? Click below to learn more about it.

Check out my other Fixes:



No comments:

Post a Comment