Saturday, August 30, 2014

Teacher Style ~ Stitch Fix #2

I was so excited to return from a trip a few weeks ago to my find my second Stitch Fix box waiting for me!


Once again, I instantly loved the colors and patterns.


Even better, the styles were cute and everything fit!



This Edmond Chevron Print Henley is my favorite! Besides the fabulous print and colors, it's super soft and comfortable. 
I wore it on my third day of school.


This Corinna Striped Dolman is also really comfortable. The color and style is very versatile and will be great to wear with skinny jeans or leggings and boots this fall.



I saw this Anabelle 3/4 Abstract Chevron Belted Dress in another fix, and I'm so glad it was included in mine! I love how it's a bright chevron design, but not so bold as some chevrons that I've seen. 
It was my first day of school dress, and I got lots of compliments!



This Tracy Dot Print Cross Back Knit Top goes great with my white capris, white shorts, and jeans.



At first, I wasn't sure about this Ida 3/4 Sleeve Striped Shirt Dress. Although I love the style, I think it hugs my rear end a bit too much. Since I get 25% off my Stitch Fix total if I keep all five pieces, I gave it another look. This would make a great date night dress (with a pair of Spanx), so I decided to keep it!

I can't believe how much I loved this fix! Lauren, my stylist, has done another amazing job of choosing items that really feel like me. 
I can't wait until my next fix! 

Are you interested in learning more about Stitch Fix? 
Click below to sign up for a fix of your own.


Check out my other Fixes:

No comments:

Post a Comment