Monday, February 24, 2014

Sale Time! TPT's 3 Million Teachers Strong Celebration~February 27th & 28th

I'm so excited for TPT's sale!
I love to do research projects this time of year. If you do too, here are some great research and writing projects for Kindergarten through 5th grade. 

Click on an image for a link to the product.

The kindergarten classes at my school will be starting this project soon.

 I'll begin this project with my first grade classes in two weeks. I can't wait!

 This will be my last project with my second grade classes this year. 
We'll be ready to present our projects around Memorial Day.

This will be my last project of the year with my 3rd grade classes.

I'm just finishing up this project with my 4th graders right now. 
So much fun!

My 5th graders are halfway done with this engaging project.

I love craftivities! This product would be great for springtime!
With it, students create their own new species of bug
to "discover" and write about. Fun stuff!
I hope you find lots of great bargains during TPT's sale. 
I know I can't wait to empty my wishlist!

No comments:

Post a Comment