Thursday, August 29, 2013

Teacher Essentials

The first day of school was Monday. There's so much positive energy in my school that I know it's going to be a great year!

I've learned that keeping a few personal items on hand in my classroom will make my school life even better. They are my teacher essentials!

First of all, I just had to have...
Lesportsac has been coming out with a line of It's a Small World inspired bags. They're pricey, but I just couldn't resist this one. It's the perfect size for my laptop, iPad, class folders, and stacks of papers. Isn't the elephant charm so cute?

I like a clean classroom that smells fresh! Airwick and Swiffers are a must for me. I change out the Airwick scents with the seasons, and my students always comment about how my room smells good (and so does my principal). 

It's nice to have snacks and lunch supplies on hand. 
Forgetting a spoon or fork is the worst! 

Now that I have my essentials, I'm ready for a great school year! 
What are your teacher essentials?

~Lisa

Graphics & Fonts by: Emily Wean and Kimberly Geswein

No comments:

Post a Comment