Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Back to School Style

I'm excited to link up with The Hands-On-Teacher for her


When I was a kid I LOVED shopping for back-to-school clothes. I spent hours picking out the perfect outfit for the first day of school. As a teacher, I still love back-to-school shopping. A new first-day-of-school dress is a must, and it has to be just right. If I don't like what I'm wearing I feel uncomfortable all day. Last week, I found the perfect back-to-school dress at Marshalls. I love shopping at Marshalls because they have quality brands at reasonable prices (which is important on a teacher's salary). One of my favorite brands is Max Studio because it always fits me well and is easy to care for. 

Here's the Max Studio dress I found for the first day:
I plan to accessorize my dress with a white cardigan from Old Navy and a simple pearl bracelet and earrings. The shoes are kellie & katie from DSW. They're sooooo comfortable! I can work on my feet all day in these shoes. I have recess and lunch duty every day, so comfort is really important to me.

~Lisa

4 comments:

  1. That dress is adorable!!! And, I love those shoes too! Thank you for linking up! :)

    The Hands-On Teacher in First!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I appreciate the opportunity to link up...and the excuse to share my outfit! ;-)

      Delete
  2. Lisa!
    So glad to see you got on the blog-wagon! Happy adventuring! P.S. LOVE the first day of school outfit! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cyndie! I've been working really hard to learn this blogging stuff. I still have soooo much to learn, but I'm really enjoying it. Can't wait for my blog design by Christi!

      Delete